We invite you to have a memorable stay in the heart of the rich cultural heritage of the hills by the river Tarn .
Here, rural calm matches hospitality, the art of living and an authentic setting. It will be our pleasure to be your hosts and cater for all your requirements during your entire stay to give you the feeling of a successful and unforgettable visit.
Our house is built according to local tradition from rough bricks and fired bricks. Old stocks of wine and spirits were stored on the ground floor and old tobacco dryers were housed in the attic. All the surfaces have now been renovated and reconstructed in a way to make you feel completely at home.
Whether you’re here for a weekend, a holiday, a brief overnight stay on a long journey or for an extended stay, whether you’re single, a couple or an entire family, come and stay at the Maison Lutz.
- an intimate GARDEN with enclosed SWIMMING POOL and fruit trees
- PARKING in front of the door
- a fully-equipped KITCHEN available at all times
- a spacious TERRACE, garden saloon and BARBECUE
- a summer house with SAUNA and FITNESS ROOM
- beds and items for babies available
- relaxing MASSAGES (professional) on request
- a big SALOON, relaxing area with canapés, piano, multi-média,..
- a MULTIMEDIA area with a 114cm LED-screen, WII, DVD, HI-FI chain
- a winter garden with LIBRARY
- a bathroom and WC in every room
- WIFI access
- table tennis, pétanque, cricket
- mountain bikes, tandem bicycle and canoe leasing locally
- lots of board games
- late check-in on request
- a shuttle service to the railway station/airport available for an extra charge
The buttons shown above let you book your choice of room on-line and send us a message so that we can advise you and organise your stay. Contact us