Spend your France holidays where the French want to live !
Not being one of the typical French holiday-destinations, the southwest of France is better than that – it’s an insider-tip !
With the much sought-after Mediterranean and Pyrenees just about 1 ½ hours away, you are in the middle of one of France’s most dynamic regions, famous for its climate, cuisine, rich history, technological prowess, and last but not least – its “art de vivre”.
Actually, Toulouse (for those reasons ) is not only the fastest growing French city as well as the second most important university city after Paris, it has also been France’s cultural capital unto the high middle age, at a time when Paris was mostly a cold, poor and rainy swampland. Numerous breathtaking buildings and towns from the cultural bloom in the 12th century are the impressive proof !
Today, Toulouse and its region stand out from France as well with remarkable agricultural as technological products and companies.
Paradoxically, tourism is not overly developed in the Southwest, because there are so many other thriving activities ! But all those activities, plus the landscape, culture and the geographical situation, do make it absolutely worth visiting !
So come find out in the Southwest what France is about apart from “Eiffel Tower, Red Wine and St. Tropez” !
Our B&B “La Maison Lutz” is ideally situated in a typical French village in the middle of a triangle Toulouse-Montauban-Albi, three of the most important cities of the region. North of the “Maison Lutz”, you can go hiking, cycling or motorbiking in the green foothills of the river Tarn, to discover lovely villages, wine-growing districts or admire the sunflower-fields in July. To the south, we are just 1 km from the river Tarn, where you can go walking on the river shore, fishing, swimming or canoeing.
On site you find everything (and more) you’ll expect from a 4star B&B: Spacious, comfortable and very original rooms, swimming pool, spa, sauna, fitness, table tennis, 2 tandems we lent, a great home-made breakfast,…
Of course we are to your full disposition to make you discover our beautiful region and help you spend an unforgettable holiday !
- an intimate GARDEN with enclosed SWIMMING POOL and fruit trees
- PARKING in front of the door
- a fully-equipped KITCHEN available at all times
- a spacious TERRACE, garden saloon and BARBECUE
- a summer house with SAUNA and FITNESS ROOM
- beds and items for babies available
- relaxing MASSAGES (professional) on request
- a big SALOON, relaxing area with canapés, piano, multi-média,..
- a MULTIMEDIA area with a 114cm LED-screen, WII, DVD, HI-FI chain
- a winter garden with LIBRARY
- a bathroom and WC in every room
- WIFI access
- table tennis, pétanque, cricket
- mountain bikes, tandem bicycle and canoe leasing locally
- lots of board games
- late check-in on request
- a shuttle service to the railway station/airport available for an extra charge
The buttons shown above let you book your choice of room on-line and send us a message so that we can advise you and organise your stay.